* Manufacturer and design of product may vary from the picture
Perfectha Fine Lines Lidocaine 1ml
You must be logged in to view prices and buy products
- Free delivery for orders over £500
- Next day delivery £8.99 exc vat
- Next day before Noon £9.90 exc vat
- Saturday before Noon £34.50 exc vat
Perfectha ® Fine Lines with Lidocaine
- Perfectha ® Fine Lines can perfectly counteract wrinkles of slight depth.
- This effective filler from the Perfectha ® product range can reduce the annoying expression lines on almost every part of the face. Be it hollows around the eyes, nose or mouth, slight wrinkles on the forehead or superficial lines on the cheeks, all these can be smoothed and filled with the help of effective hyaluronic acid.
- The Fine Lines filler also consists of two effective ingredients, highly pure, sterile and non-animal-derived hyaluronic acid, and the pain-relieving lidocaine.
- The effect is immediately visible and lasts for about 4 to 6 months.
- As Perfectha ® Fine Lines is implanted much less deeply into the dermis compared to other products, it has a gentle effect in addition to all its functions.
Here at Springpharm Limited, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We know that you don't want to wait days for your order to arrive. That's why we send every order within the UK Mainland by UPS. This means that all being well, you should receive your parcel the following working day after it has been dispatched.
What's more, any order that we receive before 2pm on a working day will be dispatched on the same day! Orders received after the cut off time will be processed for dispatch the next working day. (Cold Chain will only be sent on a Friday if upgraded to a Saturday Delivery)
However, although we promise to dispatch your order quickly, it should be remembered that delivery is not guaranteed within this timescale and parcels can occasionally take longer to reach their destinations. It is the buyer's responsibility to confirm the address for delivery every time an order is placed. Springpharm Limited, cannot be held responsible for consequential loss or damages for delays in delivery. If a delivery need to be signed for, it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure there is someone to take the delivery. We cannot specify delivery times other than within the range of the paid timed deliveries. If a courier provides you with a more specific delivery time via email/SMS, this should be taken as a guide only and this is the courier's reasonability to ensure timed delivery, not Springpharm Limited.
Parcels sent to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, the Channel Islands, certain parts of Scotland,may take a little longer to arrive and will usually take 2 days.
There are certain items that we are unable to post overseas and if this is the case with any part of your order we will contact you by email.
Next Day Delivery costs from £8.99, for two or more item(s) these will be charged per box sent using UPS and should be with you the next working day.
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
UPS will notify you of this via email or SMS.
Help! I haven't received my parcel, what should I do?
We can track and trace it using UPS's online system - we cannot be held responsible for any parcels that incure delays.
What happens if my cold-chain order is delayed?
We use Woolcool for all coldchain packages, this has been tested & approved by ourselves & the MHRA to ensure your parcel stays within the temperature range for 48 hours.
Please note, Springpharm LTD do not hold any responsibility for parcels that do not arrive the next working day. We will try our best to help you with this, but we cannot guarantee a delivery time or date.