* Manufacturer and design of product may vary from the picture
Aliaxin SV 2x1.1ml
You must be logged in to view prices and buy products
- Free delivery for orders over £500
- Next day delivery £8.99 exc vat
- Next day before Noon £9.90 exc vat
- Saturday before Noon £34.50 exc vat
Aliaxin is a monophasic dermal filler product range containing a combination of well-defined molecular weights of hyaluronic acid to obtain different biological and mechanical effects.
Key features of the Aliaxin are high tissue integration and stability, resulting in natural, but at the same time long-lasting results.
Aliaxin SV (Superior Volume) -
- The newest product in the Aliaxin range and is a non-invasive treatment designed for restoring facial volume, natural contouring and hydration.
- The product has an optimal lifting capacity making it ideal for contouring faces, cheekbones and create sharp jawlines.
- In addition, the product can be used to fill deep lines and wrinkles.
- The cross-linked hyaluronic acid dermal filler integrates seamlessly into the skin while stimulating collagen and restoring hydration in the process.
15% OFF - use code ALX15 (expires 31/05/22)
Buy any 4 (at list price) and get any 2 Aliaxin FREE
Buy any 8 (at list price) and get 5 Aliaxin FREE (the cheapest) plus 1 Aliaxin FREE
Here at Springpharm Limited, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We know that you don't want to wait days for your order to arrive. That's why we send every order within the UK Mainland by DPD. This means that all being well, you should receive your parcel the following working day after it has been dispatched.
What's more, any order that we receive before 2pm on a working day will be dispatched on the same day! Orders received after the cut off time will be processed for dispatch the next working day. (Cold Chain will only be sent on a Friday if upgraded to a Saturday Delivery)
However, although we promise to dispatch your order quickly, it should be remembered that delivery is not guaranteed within this timescale and parcels can occasionally take longer to reach their destinations. It is the buyer's responsibility to confirm the address for delivery EVERY TIME an order is placed. Springpharm Limited, cannot be held responsible for consequential loss or damages for delays in delivery. All deliveries need to be signed for and it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure there is someone to take delivery. We cannot specify delivery times other than within the range of the paid timed deliveries. If a courier provides you with a more specific delivery time via email/SMS, this should be taken as a guide only and this is the courier's reasonability to ensure timed delivery, not Springpharm Limited.
Parcels sent to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, the Channel Islands, certain parts of Scotland,may take a little longer to arrive and will usually take 2 days.
There are certain items that we are unable to post overseas and if this is the case with any part of your order we will contact you by email.
Next Day Delivery costs from £8.99, for two or more item(s) these will be charged per box sent using DPD and should be with you the next working day.
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
DPD will notify you of this via email or SMS.
Help! I haven't received my parcel, what should I do?
Contact us - we will do anything we can to help.
We can track and trace it using DPD's online system.