* Manufacturer and design of product may vary from the picture
Neostrata Redness Neutralising Serum 29g
You must be logged in to view prices and buy products
- Free delivery for orders over £500
- Next day delivery £8.99 exc vat
- Next day before Noon £9.90 exc vat
- Saturday before Noon £34.50 exc vat
Redness Neutralizing Serum
NeoStrata® BioCalm Complex, 5% Gluconolactone, 1% Lactobionic Acid, Vitamin E, White Tea Extract
- This lightly cooling serum is formulated with NeoStrata® BioCalm Complex, a proprietary blend of ingredients to target the sources of redness, restore and strengthen the skin's protective barrier.
- Helps interrupt the inflammation cascade, improve skin resiliency and reduce the appearance of flushing, while decreasing the potential for future redness-inducing triggers.
- Vitamin E and White Tea Extract, potent antioxidants, help defuse UV induced damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Oil-free, Fragrance-free, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic.
Here at Springpharm Limited, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service.
We know that you don't want to wait days for your order to arrive. That's why we send every order within the UK Mainland by DPD. This means that all being well, you should receive your parcel the following working day after it has been dispatched.
What's more, any order that we receive before 2pm on a working day will be dispatched on the same day! Orders received after the cut off time will be processed for dispatch the next working day. (Cold Chain will only be sent on a Friday if upgraded to a Saturday Delivery)
However, although we promise to dispatch your order quickly, it should be remembered that delivery is not guaranteed within this timescale and parcels can occasionally take longer to reach their destinations. It is the buyer's responsibility to confirm the address for delivery EVERY TIME an order is placed. Springpharm Limited, cannot be held responsible for consequential loss or damages for delays in delivery. All deliveries need to be signed for and it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure there is someone to take delivery. We cannot specify delivery times other than within the range of the paid timed deliveries. If a courier provides you with a more specific delivery time via email/SMS, this should be taken as a guide only and this is the courier's reasonability to ensure timed delivery, not Springpharm Limited.
Parcels sent to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, the Channel Islands, certain parts of Scotland,may take a little longer to arrive and will usually take 2 days.
There are certain items that we are unable to post overseas and if this is the case with any part of your order we will contact you by email.
Next Day Delivery costs from £8.99, for two or more item(s) these will be charged per box sent using DPD and should be with you the next working day.
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
DPD will notify you of this via email or SMS.
Help! I haven't received my parcel, what should I do?
Contact us - we will do anything we can to help.
We can track and trace it using DPD's online system.