Covid-19 Vaccination Centre
We are incredibly proud to be assisting the NHS with the Covid-19 Vaccine rollout in the Tamworth region. From our Mercian Park dispensing unit,
we will be vaccinating all eligible patients that have been called to book for the vaccine.
What you need to know:
The vaccine is available and the roll out is happening now at pace. When you are eligible, you will be notified by the NHS and then you can make a booking to be vaccinated.
- If you've been notified, use the link here or scan the QR code to make your booking: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
- If you think you may be eligible but have not been contacted by the NHS, you can check your eligibility using the link above
- If you do not have access to the internet or cannot access the website link above, please contact your GP Surgery
- Please DO NOT contact us to try and book your vaccination; we cannot do this for you as ALL bookings MUST be made via the Government website on the link above
- Please DO NOT attend any vaccination centre if you are not eligible
- Please DO NOT attend any vaccination centre unless you have made a booking
- We have been allocated the Astra Zeneca (Oxford) and Pfizer vaccines