Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- - To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- “Terms & Conditions” include this document together with any documents referred to on it and shall be incorporated into every contract for the supply of any of the Products or Services provided by Springpharm Limited. Terms & Conditions will be amended from time to time and the latest version can be found on the Springpharm Site, included with a new account registration form, present in the price list published periodically or can be requested in hard copy from Springpharm Limited.
- “Site” means our website with all URLs being Springpharm.co.uk or versions thereof.
- “We” or “Us” means Springpharm and is operated by Springpharm Limited. Springpharm Limited is registered in England and Wales (Registration Number 04685181 and Registered Office Address, 13 Mercian Park, Felspar Road, Tamworth B77 4DP).
- “Customer” is the person, nominated agent or company that is entering into a contract with Springpharm. Springpharm is only intended for use by aesthetic practitioners and their representatives’ resident in the UK. Customers must be legally capable of entering into a binding contract and must be over the age of 18 years.
- “Contract” means the Contract undertaken by Us and the Customer for the supply of Products or Services however the Contract is entered or communicated. Any contract between Us and the Customer is binding between Us and the Customer and on any respective successors and assignees.
- “Prescription Only Medication (POMs)” includes any products that require the authority of a suitably qualified prescriber before they can be supplied. The prescriber must be fully insured and hold full and current registration with their professional body. In the case of an agent or company, they must have full authority to act on behalf of an appropriately registered and qualified prescriber. POMs can be ordered on a private prescription for use on a named patient basis and will be exempt from VAT.
- “Products or Services” are supplied or provided by Springpharm as part of the Contract with the Customer. Products or Services may be provided by a third party on behalf of Springpharm, in these circumstances, these Terms & Conditions will still remain in operation.
- “VAT” means Value Added Tax chargeable under the Value Added Tax Act 1994 and includes any replacement or additional tax incurred.